Tel.: +49 (0)89 / 92 333 47 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)89 / 92 333 47 - 11
Tel.: +49 (0)9421 / 70 30 - 20
Fax: +49 (0)9421 / 70 30 - 22
Tel.: +49 (0)931 / 7 96 98 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)931 / 7 96 98 - 11
Tel.: +49 (0)851 / 986 139 91
Fax: +49 (0)851 / 986 139 92
Tel.: +49 (0)641 / 9 74 60 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)641 / 9 74 60 - 11
Tel.: +49 (0)271/233 71 17 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)271/233 71 17 - 11
Statements according to § 5 of the German Telemedia Act [Telemediengesetz, TMG]:
Patent- und Rechtsanwaltspartnerschaft Tappe mbB
European Patent, Trademark and Design Attorneys
Tel.: +49 (0) 931 – 7 96 98 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 931 – 7 96 98 – 11
Further addresses can be found under How to Find Us.
Legal form: Partnership company with limited professional liability (PartGmbB)
Register court: AG Wuerzburg, PR 157
Partners: Dr. Thomas Grünberg, Dr. Oliver Schneider, Peter Schubert, Benjamin Merkel, Bernhard Boniberger, Dr. Christiane Katja Schwager und Eugen Tuchscherer
VAT Identification Number:
USt-ID (according to § 27a UStG [Umsatzsteuergesetz; Eng.: VAT Act]: DE 812 288 671
Professional Liability Insurance:
R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG
The jurisdiction of the insurance is (where legally permissible) international.
1. The patent attorneys of the advotec. law firm are members of the Chamber of German Patent Attorneys (Tal 29, D-80331 Munich, Tel.: +49 (0) 89 2422780). The professional title “Patentanwalt” [Eng.: patent attorney] has been conferred in the Federal Republic of Germany. The members admitted to practice before the European Patent Office (European Patent Attorneys) are members of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi).
Patent attorneys are bound, inter alia, by the following professional regulations: German Patent Attorney Regulations [Patentantwaltsordnung], Code of Professional Conduct for German Patent Attorneys [Berufsordnung der Patentanwälte], Professional Standards of the International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys. The sites of the aforementioned regulations can be found on the website of the Chamber of German Patent Attorneys (www.patentanwalt.de) under the category “Patent Attorneys” and “Links”. In addition, the representatives admitted to practice before the European Patent Office are also bound by the Code of Conduct of the epi.
2. The attorneys-at-law of the advotec. law firms in Wuerzburg, Munich, Giessen, Siegen and Straubing are admitted to practice in the Federal Republic of Germany and are members either of the Attorney Chamber in Bamberg (Friedrichstrasse 7, 96047 Bamberg, Tel.: +49 (0) 951 – 986200), the Attorney Chamber for the Higher Regional Court in Munich (Tal 33, 80331 Munich, Tel.: +49 (0) 89 – 5329440), the Chamber of Attorneys in Frankfurt am Main (Bockenheimer Anlage 36, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, Tel.: +49 (0) 69 – 17009801) or the Chamber of Attorneys in Nuremburg (Fuerther Strasse 115, 90429 Nuremburg, Tel.: +49 (0) 911 – 926330). The professional title “Rechtsanwalt” [Eng.: attorney-at-law] has been conferred in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Attorneys-at-law are bound by professional regulations which can be retrieved from the homepage of the Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer [Federal Chamber of Attorneys-at-Law] under https://www.brak.de/fuer-anwaelte/berufsrecht. These are, inter alia, the Federal Lawyers’ Act [Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO)], the Law on the Remuneration of Attorneys [Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (RGV)], the Rules for Professional Practice [Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte (BORA)], the Regulations on Specialist Lawyers [Fachanwaltsordnung (FAO)], and the Code of Conduct for Attorneys-at-Law of the European Union [Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Union (CCBE)].
3. General Obligation to Provide Information according to § 36 of the Act on Alternative Dispute Resolution in Consumer Matters [Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz (VSBG)]: the Arbitration Board of the Legal Profession [Schlichtungsstelle der Rechtsanwaltschaft], Rauchstrasse 26, 10787 Berlin, http://www.schlichtungsstelle-der-rechtsanwaltschaft.de/ is responsible for all proprietary disputes arising from the client-lawyer relationship. advotec. is neither legally obligated nor prepared to partake in dispute settlement procedures before a consumer arbitration board according to the Act on Alternative Dispute Resolution in Consumer Matters (VSBG).
4. The information provided on this website is of a general nature and in no way constitutes legal advice. Despite our constant efforts to keep the provided information up-to-date, advotec. cannot be made liable for the accuracy and completeness of the information distributed on this website.
5. Albeit the quality of the hyperlinks contained on this website is regularly controlled, the contents of the provided hyperlinks contain information which are beyond the control of advotec. Therefore, advotec. does not take responsibility for the linked contents nor does advotec adopt these websites and/or their contents as their own.
Harald Schätzlein l ultraviolett.de